NOTE: Before you start, you will need your vehicle VIN# to purchase this product.

What is it?
Cargo insurance offered through MyBizBen and administered by Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. protects cargo you agree to ship and covers damage caused to the property of others during a delivery.

Why do I need it?
How much will you have to pay out if your cargo gets damaged or destroyed in an accident? What if your cargo gets stolen? Damages to others’ property will happen during pick-ups and deliveries. Put your mind at ease with this cargo insurance. Whether you dent a wall, scratch a floor, or knock something over, you’re covered.

In addition, your services will be more attractive to contracting companies by showing them that you carry your own cargo insurance coverage. Give yourself an edge over your competition!

MyBizBen…benefits made easy!